Thank you for your interest in Falmouth’s Got Talent. Please fill out this entry form and submit it by Friday, January 8th.
2021 Falmouth’s Got Talent is a fun event for Falmouth Schools 1st grade through 12th grade and it is one of the biggest fundraisers for Project Grad! This year Falmouth’s Got Talent will be virtual. We are looking for…
Musicians, artists, dancers, actors, comedians, poets, orators, magicians, gymnasts, jugglers — we want to see it all!!!
Falmouth’s Got Talent Event: Sunday, January 31, 2020 (will be held virtually). More info on time & how to buy tickets coming later.
Be sure to review these Rules & Regulations below before submitting your application!
Falmouth’s Got Talent Rules & Regulations
- At least 1 participant must be a current student in the Falmouth public school system in grades 1 – 12.
- The Project Graduation Committee encourages diverse acts. Acts can be musical, theatrical, dance, artistic, literary or demonstrate any other creative talent. Groups are welcome.
- Acts will be divided by grade level: 1 – 5, 6 – 8 and 9 – 12.
- Acts should not exceed 3 minutes in performance time.
- Entrants must go through an audition process.
- The Falmouth’s Got Talent Committee will determine the acts that will qualify to participate, and the order of the acts for the show.
- All acts should be appropriate for a diverse audience that will include grades 1-12 students, families and friends, and should reflect Falmouth’s Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness, Loyalty, Fairness, Caring, Respect, Citizenship, Pursuit of Quality, Responsibility and Positive Self Esteem.
Questions: Contact Dede Waite at: email@example.com