Thank you for your interest in Falmouth’s Got Talent. Please fill out this entry form and submit it by Friday, December XX, 2019. ( watch for dates coming soon)
Auditions: Tuesday, January 8 or Thursday, January 10, 2019 in the Falmouth High School Theater (this will be a mixed grade level audition).
Rehearsals: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 for FES from 3:00pm to 5:30pm in the Falmouth High School Theater and Thursday, January, 17, 2019 for FMS/FHS from 3:00pm to 5:30pm in the Falmouth High School Theater.
Falmouth’s Got Talent Event: Sunday, January 27, 2019 (snow date: Tuesday, January 29 same times) in the Falmouth High School Theater from 4:00pm to 6:00pm (Elementary School) and 6:30pm to 8:30pm (Middle and High Schools).
Be sure to review these Rules & Regulations below before submitting your application!
Falmouth’s Got Talent Rules & Regulations
- At least 1 participant must be a current student in the Falmouth public school system in grades 1 – 12.
- The Project Graduation Committee encourages diverse acts. Acts can be musical, theatrical, dance, artistic, literary or demonstrate any other creative talent. Groups are welcome.
- Acts should expect to perform in front of a live audience at the Falmouth High School Theater.
- Acts will be divided by grade level: 1 – 5, 6 – 8 and 9 – 12.
- Acts should not exceed 3 minutes in performance time.
- Entrants must go through an audition process.
- The Falmouth’s Got Talent Committee will determine the acts that will qualify to participate, and the order of the acts for the show.
- FMS and FHS acts that qualify to participate will have winners chosen by audience vote. FES acts will receive participation t-shirts.
- All acts should be appropriate for a diverse audience that will include grades 1-12 students, families and friends, and should reflect Falmouth’s Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness, Loyalty, Fairness, Caring, Respect, Citizenship, Pursuit of Quality, Responsibility and Positive Self Esteem.
Questions: Contact Janet Dye at: email@example.com